razor haircut + blonde specialist
- What year did you join salon pop? 2013
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? I love Laurie’s vision for a positive space that is supportive and encouraging. From the moment I first walked through the door I felt that energy and my career has been an amazing journey since joining her team.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? My favorite hair to do is straight razor haircuts and hair lightening.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Sushi!
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? Spending time with my husband and son (which includes dance parties in the kitchen lol). When the weather is nice I love biking, rollerblading, and walks on the Long Beach boardwalk. I also love cultural arts, specifically anything with theatre, singing, and performing.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without…My family & close friends, faith, coffee, gold jewelry, music, and self-care.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? I love to dance, so music by Robyn, Lizzo, and Lady Gaga are my jam! I also love alternative & indie bands.
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? People inspire me. I love to meet all different types of people and learn about each person’s incredible ability we have as humans to evolve, connect and grow.
- What is your favorite season? Autumn. I love the warm colors and my birthday is also in the fall!
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? I love the ability I have to help someone discover a deeper sense of confidence and explore their self-expression by helping them wear a look that makes them shine. I also love teaching my guests how to style their hair and my role as an educator for members of our team!