education team + shu ueumura ambassador
- What year did you join salon pop? I joined Salon Pop in September 2014.
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? I immediately fell in love with salon pop based on the aesthetics and the warm welcome the first day I walked through the doors.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? I love all things hair, but my personal favorite is smoothing treatments- I love giving my clients hair that makes every day to day life easier while looking amazing at the same time.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Mexican!
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? I’m a huge foodie, so I love trying different restaurants with my boyfriend and friends.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without…Iced coffee, Lash extensions, my family, tacos, an awesome shoe collection, sunny days.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? My taste in music is super diverse but I couldn’t live without country!
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? Every day I’m inspired by everyone I work with. Working with some of the most passionate and talented stylists makes me want to continue to learn and grow each day I’m in the salon.
- What is your favorite season and why? Summer- I love the sun, tan skin, days by the pool, nights at outdoors restaurants!
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? My favorite part of being a hairdresser is meeting different people that walk through the door each day, I love seeing people leave feeling beautiful & confident.