- What year did you join salon pop? 2000
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? Laurie and I had a previous working relationship and when she started salon pop I thought it would be a great opportunity to work with her again and enhance my career.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? I love being able to work with all hair types but styles from the 1940s-1970s are some of my favorites.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Vegetables
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? I spend most of my time with family but I enjoy reading, cooking, exercising, and shopping.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without…My family, coffee, curling iron, sunglasses, music, and just something so simple … peace !!!
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? Freestyle and classic rock.
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? For me, inspiration is found in so many ways. My daughter, fashion, art, books, people, and the quiet moments of just being alone with my thoughts.
- What is your favorite season and why? Summer. I love the warmer weather and longer days.
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? All the people I get to interact and be creative with.