- What year did you join salon pop? 2011
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? I’d have to say the environment and the endless education opportunities. I’ve built some great relationships with some great people over the 10 yrs I’ve worked at pop.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? I love color, that’s where my passion is.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? When I’m not at work I spend most of my time with my dog Bella. As most of my clients know she is my child!
- Name 6 things you can’t live without…Bella, Dunkin’ coffee, purple shampoo, working out with my trainer, massages, and the beach.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? Country
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? I can honestly say my husband inspires me, he makes me want to be the best version of myself.
- What is your favorite season and why? I love Summer: being outside, the beach, and being tan.
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? I love making people feel beautiful and happy. I’ve really gotten to know a lot of my clients and I love that I can be with them for all the moments of their life.