- What year did you join salon pop? 2007
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? I met Laurie through an industry rep, and we were like-minded. I was in the business for 15 years and liked that she was younger and we had the same values.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? being that I only color, I don’t have a favorite. I’ve been doing color for 25 years and I go the phases, now it’s a natural balayage.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? French
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? Being active, hiking with friends reading, and being with my nephews.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without… My la Mer skin products, Kerastase products (I switch), coffee, family/friends, my cats(animals), music.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? Classic / hard rock
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? An accomplished feeling of making the color look its best. (the challenge to keep it up)
- What is your favorite season and why? Summer- fewer clothes, warmth, beach, and warm nights.
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? Meeting cool people and building that rapport and trust with the greatest feeling when I start to explain a process and I get cut off with” Jen I trust you do what you think is best”.