- What year did you open salon pop? 2000
- What was your original vision for salon pop? Having a salon on Long Island with a cool, sophisticated “big” city vibe.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? Precision cutting/ natural color.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Italian.
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? Being with my husband and my two little min pins just relaxing.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without? Lipstick, coffee, dinner parties, music, salon industry classes & traveling.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? Nina Simone, Etta James, Billie Holiday, Ruth Brown & Shirley Bassey.
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? My staff… I always want to make things in the salon better for them.
- What is your favorite season and why? Fall… I love the smell of fresh air and love fall clothes!
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? Connection with other human beings. ( I think we all need that)