- What year did you join salon pop? 2009
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? In a way, I feel like I didn’t. I feel like salon pop chose me. It’s always felt like home.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? It’s not so much the hair but the style of the person. I love people who love texture and wearing their hair messy whether it be a pixie or a shag.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably pasta. All pasta.
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? I’m usually at the gym or upstate visiting my parents.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without…Vegan food. My career. My family. My cats or animals in general. podcasts. Tea. Water.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? I’m a big 80s and hardcore fan. But I secretly love country as well.
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? My clients. I’ve seen a lot of my clients go through life-changing events such as cancer or for my LGBTQ community their coming out. To be able to give my clients a sense of true self. That’s what really inspires me.
- What is your favorite season and why? It’s a toss-up between summer and fall. Summer because I love to be tan and I love the beach. But fall because well… I’m a fall baby!!!!
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? The journey for myself and my clients.