director of education
sunkissed blonde & brunette specialist
- What year did you join salon pop? 2009
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? Originally? because I thought it had a cute name… After that? The structure, the professionalism, the clients, and the opportunities that present themselves every day.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? Sunkissed colors. All-day, every day.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Greek salad with grilled chicken. My mouth is actually watering.
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? Binge-watching, crocheting, crafting, spending time with my family, Instagram.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without….Coffee, phone/internet, family, a beautiful planner, podcasts, sleep.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? Indie/folk, 90s alternative, and the same bands I’ve been listening to since high school.
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? The relationships in my life inspire me. Whether that’s my relationship with my family, my clients, my friends, keeping those relationships happy and healthy keeps me going.
- What is your favorite season and why? Fall. Give me all the cozy sweaters, boots (that I wear year-round), and crisp air.
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? Problem-solving. Getting to the bottom of what will make someone feel good, feel better, and leave happy. Figuring that out and making a connection at the same time is the best part.