- What year did you join salon pop? 2006
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? 21-year-old me followed Jen from a previous salon. I was her assistant. I’m still here so many years later bc I love the professionalism, customer service standards, and all of the free education salon pop offers. Also, love my entire team/family that salon pop has created over the years.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? Short or textured haircuts and dimensional color.
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Does coffee count? Because it’s definitely coffee & snacks.
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? I’m running around being a mom to 3 kids and 3 doggies. When I have a moment to myself I like to just chill out and listen to music and fill endless online shopping carts and never check out.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without….Family. Chapstick. Coffee. Socks. Phone. Music.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? Indie folk-rock type stuff. 90’s alternative, early 2000’s punk/emo.
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? My kids inspire me every day.
- What is your favorite season and why? Fall. I like the cozy clothes and the colors.
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? That I get to come to work and build relationships with all different types of people.