- What year did you join salon pop? 2013
- Why did you choose to work at salon pop? I love the energy that the salon gives off and i knew this would be a place where I could grow as a person and as a stylist around people who inspire and encourage each other.
- What is your favorite kind of hair to do? I drool over a natural sun-kissed lived-in blonde and any textured haircut is my favorite!
- If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tacos! they’re versatile with a choice of meat and toppings. and it can be served as breakfast also.
- When you’re not at work how do you choose to spend your time? Finding new breweries, taking road trips, feeding into my shopping addiction, doing a puzzle or a word search.
- Name 6 things you can’t live without…Starbucks (coffee in general), music, my friends, my family, Oribe texture spray, my car.
- What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? I listen to pretty much everything besides country. but mostly alternative, indie, and rock of all eras.
- What (or who) inspires you to do what you do every day? Seeing how my coworkers communicate with their clients and the beautiful work they create inspires me every day to be the best stylist I can possibly be. my coworkers and I have become one big family and Laurie now has 30 children.
- What is your favorite season and why? Fall for sure! I love the whole aesthetic of fall. crisp chilly weather, pumpkin cream cold brew, pretty foliage, Halloween.
- What is your favorite part of being a hairdresser? The connections I’m able to build with my clients. they start off as strangers and they become a huge part of my life and we share all of our milestones in our lives, good and bad. all while doing what makes them feel beautiful and gives them a boost of confidence.